Systems engineering is a discipline that lies at the cross-roads of engineering and business concerns.
Specific goals are to provide:
1. A balanced and disciplined approach to the total integration of the system building blocks with the surrounding environment.
2. A methodology for systems development that focused on objectives, measurement, and accomplishment.
3. A systematic means to acquire information, and sort out and identify areas for trade-offs in cost, performance, quality etc.
Our Team of experts are experienced in understanding the concerns that the Design teams and Management have and understand how to deal with these concerns in a systematic way and they address it by a constant desire to improve system performance and extend system functionality.
Typical concerns on the design side:
1. What is the required functionality?
2. How well should the system perform?
3. What about cost/economics?
4. How will functionality/performance be verified and validated?
Typical concerns on the management side:
1. What processes need to be in place to manage the development?
2. What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
System Engineering Services
Monitoring and Control (Cost, Schedule, Performance and Risk)
• System Engineering
– System Functional Specification
– System Definition Dossier
– System Implementation and Testing
– RAMS Analysis
– Prognostics and Diagnostics
– Independent Verification and Validation
• Software Engineering
– Software Requirement Analysis
– Software Design Specification
– Software Implementation and Testing