Establish Quality Assurance and Quality control system , develop Quality acceptance plan to carry out Inspection and testing of electrical and electronics systems.
• The quality requirements regarding the electrical parameters.
• The quality acceptance procedures that the QA group should follow during acceptance of any item.
• Procedure for carrying out quality inspection on the electrical parameters
• Preparing a detailed QA report on the inspection carried out.
• Input from experts to increase efficiency and quality in inspection.
The quality assurance is done for the following listed systems and/or components along with data acquisition system as per aerospace requirements for Défense major
• Thermocouple, RTD and thermocouple rake/probe
• Pressure transducers and transmitters
• Turbine flow meters (optical and RF pickoff)
• Strain gauges (bonded wire type)
• Overall harness
• Speed probes
• Electro technical equipment’s
• Bare PCBs and PCBs with components
• Stress Sensors (eddy current based, optical)
• Tip clearance sensors
• Data acquisition card